Make the first three years count!
BrainFit Kids combines extensive expertise in child brain development and “in the trenches” practical experience to help you raise children who are smart, capable and compassionate. Parenting with the Brain in Mind matters because all physical, intellectual, social, and emotional ability is the direct result of the natural and orderly development of the human brain.
We are not, however, trying to rush a child's development, bur rather ensure that a child has the greatest number of options available to them and therefore the best possible chance to reach their potential, whatever that potential may be.
This free seven day course will introduce you to our philosophy and cover a number of topics including:
- The BrainFit Kids Story
- Parenting with the Brain in Mind
- Creating Attachment with your child
- Tummy Time
- Creating the Opportunity for Movement
- Tummy Crawling for Transportation
- Secrets to successful creeping & walking
- Talking and Reading
- How to make talking and reading a way of life
- Hands on Play